Huawei chairman Richad Yu announced Huawei Ascend D Quad at MWC 2012, which is world’s fastest quad core smartphone. Ascend D Quad comes with 4.5-inch 720p display. It also comes with 1.2/1.5 GHz Quad-Core preocessor and 16 Core GPU for faster performance and runs Android 4.o. It comes with 8 Megapixel camera with dual flash which can perform 1080p full HD Recording and has 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera. The most added feature is Ascend D had Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround sounds if you use headphones.
Huawei Ascend D Quad Specifications
- 4.5 inch 330 PPI display
- Huawei’s K3V2 quad-core 1.2GHz / 1.5GHz processor
- Dolby Digital Sound System with 5.1 Surround using Earphones
- 8 Megapixel Camea with BSi Sensor and 1.3 Front facing camera
- 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps/5.76Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0
- 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory.
- Ascend D Quad has 1800 mAh and Ascend D Quad XL has 2500mAh
- Available in Two Colors, Black and white with changeable covers
- Weight – 130 grams and 8.8mm thickness
Huawei Ascend D Quad will be available in global markets in Q2 2012
Do Share Your Views !