Samsung Announced Galaxy Beam, a projector phone to have fun with your multimedia contents at any place. Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector Phone has 1 GHz Dual-Core processor and 4 inch 480 x 800 (WVGA) TFT screen. Runs on Android OS version 2.3 (Gingerbread). Back of the phone has 5MP AF camera with flash and front facing camera can shoot upto 1.3 MP. Galaxy Beam has 15 ultra bright lumens projector, which can project crisp and hi definition projection upto 50 inch wide.
Samsung Galaxy Beam Projector Phone Features
- 4.0” 480×800 (WVGA) TFT Display
- 1.0GHz Dual-Core Processor
- 15 ultra bright lumens projector
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- Camera – 5MP AF ＋ 1.3MP / Flash
- Video – MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX
- Audio – MP3, AAC, AAC＋, eAAC＋, WMA0fps
- Connectivity – BT 3.0＋HS, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Ports – MicroUSB, 3.5mm Ear Jack
- Memory – 786 MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory, MicroSD slot (up to 32GB)
- Size – 64.2 x 124 x 12.5mm, 145.3 g
- Battery – 2000 mAh
Do Share Your Views !