Android is one of the most popular mobile platform and its now widely used by millions of users. Android is Open Source and controlled by Google. Android supports lots of third party applications and lots of Â free and paid apps are available in Google Play. Paid applications includes full versions and ads are not displayed, and have lots of features than the free applications.
PremiumÂ applicationsÂ starts from $1 to some bucks. Many Android users are not interested in paying for apps. But they hunt for Google Play Gift card or Google Play Coupons to redeem premium apps for free. We can also gift apps to our friends or loved one with Google Play Gift Card.
How to redeem or get Google Play Gift Card / CouponÂ for Free ?
1. Go to this URL Â on your Android browser.
Link to Follow -Â http://goo.gl/yyfHfkÂ (open this link on your android browser)Â ,Â You will be redirected to Google Play Store.
2. Install the app on your android phone.
3. Once the installation is over just launch the app
4. You will be asked forÂ FacebookÂ login to verify that you are a real human.
5. Verify and install.
6. Once you logged in you will find some sponsored apps where you can see credits in the right hand side. The credits value varies.
7. Download the sponsored app on your device and run it for 30 seconds.
8. Now the credits will be added to your account.
9. Once you collected enough credits you can redeem the Google Play Gift CardÂ from gifts section.
10. You can redeem $10 or $25 Google Play gift card.
11. Once you redeem the Google Play gift card you can enjoy purchasing premium android apps for free using Google Play Gift Card.
Do share your views . Follow us on facebook and twitter for more instant updates.