Here is the simple tutorial for taking screenshots from your PC (This Tutorial Works only Through USB)
1. Download and Install MyPhoneExplorer For PC
2. Download and Install MyPhoneExplorer Client in your android phone
3. Install the USB Drivers for your android phone. It may come with the box or download it from the manufacturer’s website.
4. In Phone -> Goto Settings – Applications – Development – Check USB debugging to enable it.
5. Start MyPhoneExplorer Client in your android phone. You will see both WiFi and USB details
6. Now start the MyPhoneExplorer Software for PC.
- In Phone Type – Select Phone With Android OS
- In Connect Via – USB cable (If u select both sometimes it may mess up with some error)
9. Once the phone is successfully connected. Goto Extras – Load Screenshot.