Coda is the popular code editing app for Mac. Most web developers who uses mac uses coda. Panic, creators of coda previously announced that Coda 2 and Diet Coda for iPad will be available on 24th May. Likewise Coda 2 and Diet Coda for iPad hits Mac and iTunes app store. Panic also announced introductory offer that Coda 2 and Diet Coda for iPad will be available for 50% discounted price.
Coda 2 for Mac OS X Features
✔ Better User Interface
• Visual Tabs. Find files quickly, and see more tabs at once.
• Customizable Sidebar. Put your favorite, powerful Coda tools in the sidebar dock.
• Streamlined Workflow. You’ll always know what you’re looking at.
• Code Focus. Hide the sidebar, or go full-screen, and get work done.
✔ Better Text Editing
• Code Folding. Finally.
• Smart Complete. Autocomplete your custom variables + functions.
• Automatic Indentation
• Smarter Automatic Closing Tags
• Tab Key Text-Shifting
• One-Press Character Wrapping
✔ Better File Management
• Git. In addition to SVN, now you can manage source with GIT.
• Complete File Management. FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and S3, with a Transmit interface.
• Transmit Twin-Turbo Engine. Some of the fastest file transfer in the industry.
• Path Bar Browsing. Click a path bar segment for an instant file list.
• Open Quickly. Pop it open, type a few characters, and find what you’re looking for.
• Group Folders Above Files. A very popular request.
✔ Better Clips
• Multiple Placeholders. Quickly tab between the bits that need input.
• Dynamic Placeholders. Automatically fill in dates, URL’s, text selections, and more.
• Insertion Points. Put the cursor at the right place, every time.
✔ Better Sites
• Groups. Drag related sites into a site board.
• List View. See even more sites at a glance.
• iCloud Sites + Clips Sync. Even with Diet Coda on your iPad.
✔ Better Design
• Revolutionary CSS Pops. GUI pop-ups help with the hardest CSS as you code.
• Live Changes. See your CSS changes affect your page real-time.
• iPad / iPhone Preview. Shrink down your preview to just the right size.
✔ Better MySQL
• Built-In MySQL Editor. Without leaving Coda, administer your site’s database with ease.
• Edit Structure or Content
• Run Arbitrary Queries
✔ Better Everything
• Improved Live Hints. As you type HTML, JS, or PHP, quick reference can appear in the sidebar.
• CSS Styles in Code Navigator
• Code Navigator Filtering and Sorting
• All-New Books
• Better Ruby Support
• Skip Files Rules
• Improved HTML and CSS Validation
• Easier Theme Editing
• Full-Screen Mode
• Quick Look
• Plugin API Improvements
• Much, Much More
AND INTRODUCING: AIRPREVIEW.
It’s magic. Get our brand-new app, Diet Coda, exclusively for your iPad. Pair it with Coda 2 on your desktop. Then, watch your mind blow.
Your iPad now becomes a live preview window as you work on your web pages on your Mac.
Make a few tweaks, hit save, and watch as your iPad automatically refreshes. Pages are served from your Mac and rendered on your iPad, so you’re getting a true mobile preview. Put your iPad to good use while you work!
(And that’s not the half of it: Diet Coda is a full-featured remote web editor on your iPad, perfect for making quick fixes on the go!)
YOU WILL LOVE CODA 2, AND WE WILL LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE WITH IT.
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 37.6 MB
- Price: 49.99 (50% off on 24th May)
Do share your views !!