For many users the iPhone Configuration Utility Tool trick didn’t work and they are getting this error “Could not Install application on device. Error: kAMDRecieveMessageError”
Before You Continue Don’t forget to check : Get iPhone and iPad Premium Apps For FREE!! No Jailbreak Required [Works]
In our previous article we have covered how to install whatsapp on your iPod or iPad without jailbreak, but unfortunately many users got kAMDRecieveMessageError. Guys from TFTB.net tried to fix this error.. Here they have tried iPhone config utility with google + app which is now supported by iPad and iPod Touch. This same methods can be adopted for any apps installed using iPhone config utility.
The following method doesn’t need you to jailbreak your iOS device..
1. Connect the device to your computer.
2. Open iTunes on your computer and search for ‘Google+’ app [or the app you wanna install] in the iTunes Store, Download the app in iTunes on your computer.
3. Download iFunbox from http://www.i-funbox.com/ and run it. It should show you your connected device.
4. Click ‘Install App‘ at the top, browse to the .ipa file you downloaded via iTunes. ( To get the path of your Google+ App ipa file, go to the Apps tab in iTunes, right-click on any App and choose ‘Show in Explorer’ you would get the path. )
5. Google+ App [or the app you wanna install] should now have been installed on your device and you would get a confirmation message. Click Refresh in iFunbox and disconnect your device and enjoy the App.
You don’t need to jailbreak your device or have a jailbroken device to use iFunbox.
Do share your views!