Whats app is an application for iPhone, Android and other mobile platform that lets you to send text message between your friends at free of cost. Whats app cannot be installed on iPod Touch and iPad because its not compatible with it. Now you can easily Install WhatsApp On iPod Touch and iPad without Jailbreaking your device.
Before You Continue Don’t forget to check : Get iPhone and iPad Premium Apps For FREE!! No Jailbreak Required [Works]
All you need is iPhone Configuration utility and iTunes.
In my case I tried with iTunes 10.5 Beta, iOS 5 and iPod Touch 4th Gen
WhatsApp iPad – Whatsapp iPod Touch – Steps
1. Open your iTunes and looks for the App that is not compactable with your iPod Touch or iPad
2. Install and open the iPhone Configuration utility before that make sure you connected your iPod or iPad to Windows PC or Mac
3. Check on the left panel on iPhone configuration utility.
Click on application, Add file and locate the .ipa file you want to add or simply drag and drop the .ipa file to iPhone configuration utility
You can Locate the .ipa at the following path
For Mac user
/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Application
For Windows user
C:\Users\USER\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Mobile Applications
Note : The paths mentioned above are default ones, if you changed the path them check the .ipa file there.
4. Check for Devices on the left panel on iPhone configuration utility and make sure your iPod or iPad is listed.
Click on your device and go to application. A list of applications will will shown and in our case you can see Install button next to wahts app. Click on it and allow few seconds
Give it some time it will be installed on your deice and you will see the uninstall button next to the app installed.
5. Now you can enjoy whatsapp on your iPod Touch or iPad. You can also do the same for other apps to make it force install if its not compatible with your iPod Touch or iPad
Screen Snaps from iPod Touch
Hope you enjoy whatsapp iPad without jailbreak and also on iPod touch