The most popular location/navigation app for iPhone is LocalScope. It uses the services like Google, Bing, Facebook and Twitter, Localscope allows for a better experience of searching for locations around you. Today LocalScope 1.5 for iPhone is updated and more features have been added to this amazing app.
New Features in LocalScope 1.5 :
- Now auto detects and integrates with MotionX GPS Drive, Waze Social GPS navigation and MetroView Australia & New Zealand GPS Navigation apps.
- Now available in 4 new languages including German, French, Italian and Spanish.
- Improved Facebook sharing. A thumbnail image of the map point is shared along with the link to the location giving your friends a quick glimpse of the point on the map.
- Scroll to the top of any list by simply tapping on the device status bar.
- Anonymous Statistics reporting switch once turned off could not be switched on again. This has been fixed now.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Internal tweaks for performance improvements
If you are having any iOS device, I will suggest to get LocalScope app. I really helps to make decisions when you are in a trip to new place and also the places around you.
Do share your views and experience with localscope!