Tweetdeck is one of the most popular twitter client. Today tweetdeck has released an update for iOS devices
• Added support for image uploading via Twitpic and Mobypicture (Change your preference in the iPhone Settings app)
• Changed default image upload service to Twitpic
• Added the ability to edit the title of a custom column in the Column Settings screen (accessed via the “pinch” gesture, then the cog icon)
• Added the ability to add a column of your own tweets via the Add Column screen (Tap the + in the top left and tap your Twitter account name)
• Fixed the setting of a reply when the Tweet was edited to not be a reply
• Fixed user search error when using more than one search term
Do you like this update? Do share your views!