SmartTime Bluetooth Watch With Caller ID is a unique product that alerts you when you get any incoming call or text message, it vibrates and displays the caller name and mobile number. This watch displays the time in 24 hours format, you don’t need to pair with your phone to display the time. You can adjust the time in the Bluetooth watch itself.
Paring with your mobile is easy. There are 2 buttons to the side of the watch. Top one is A and Bottom is B. To Power On the device hold Button B for 3 Seconds. Press Button A to display the time. Hold A Button for 3 Seconds to Adjust the Time. Just press the B button to change the numbers and Press Button A to Set. To Power off the device just hold the Button B for 3 Seconds.
To pair with your deivce, make sure you have turned off the Bracelet and hold the Button B for 10 Seconds. The display will show paring, now search for the device from your phone, mostly you will see “Bracelet” as device ID. If you are asked for any pass code enter ’0000′. If the device is paired properly you will see a Headphone like icon on the watch. That means your phone is connected and watch also displays the message “Paired”/
Easy for all hands, since one end has opening its flexible easy to wear. If the paired phone is 5 meters away, the watch vibrates. It’s like Hey Dummy, You Forgot Your Phone !!..
SmartTime Bluetooth Watch With Caller ID Features
- See the name of the person who’s calling you without touching your phone
- Vibrating alert lets you know when you’ve left your phone behind
- Pairs to your device via Bluetooth removing the hassle of tangled cables
- Stylish design doesn’t look out of place with any outfit
- Vibration Alert
- Caller ID
- For all wrist
- The Charging point is at the back of the watch.
- Bluetooth Version 2.1, Compatible with V1.1, V1.2 Devices
- Frequency – 2.4 Ghz
- Charging Time – 2 – 3 Hours
- Stand by time - Up to 7 Hours
SmartTime Bluetooth Watch With Caller ID is kickass accessory for your smartphone for $55. You don’t need to take your phone to see who is calling. Frequently forget your phone ? it just reminds you. If you are looking for more mobile accessories or HTC accessories do check MobileFun.