Desktop Icon Toy is a desktop icon enhancement tool where you can make the icons arranged in certain patterns with the mouse gesture. This is really cool and you will definitely have fun.
The following are the some of the patterns available in Desktop Icon Toy
- Clock (all the icons will be aligned as a analog clock, showing the exact time).
- 4-pointed, 5-pointed, or 6-pointed Stars, a Cross, and all kinds of Hearts.
- Horizontal or Vertical Ellipse, Spiral, and Circle.
- Triangle, Rhombus, Pentagon, Hexagon, and many Shapes.
Apart from the arranging in patterns you can also make your icons animate when you hover with the mouse pointer. You can also hide the text for the each icon in the desktop so that you can make the desktop more beautiful without the text in the icons.
Saving the patterns is easy, you can easily save and restore the desired patterns, Apart from the most important advantage is you can lock the Icons in a fixed place so that you don’t want to rearrange every time.
You can easily resize the desktop icons in to following resolutions 48×48, 64×64, 128×128
- Remove all desktop icons, and only keep the icon texts.
- Change desktop icons to small mode,
(all the icons will become small, and icon texts will be placed on the right of icons.)
- Remove desktop icon shortcut overlay.
- Activate desktop icons using single mouse click.
- Automatically select icon when mouse hovers over an icon.
- And lot more available
I almost tried all the pattern really looks cool and funny, I especially like the clock pattern, the Icons moves according to the real computer clock time!
I Think you have see some of the screen captures for Desktop Icon Toy. Hope you Like this. Do share your views on Desktop Icon Toy.