Netfirms is the one of the popular domain registror. The advantage of getting a domain from netfirms is, you will get one year whois protection for free. Have you purchased lots of domains under different accounts in netfirms, Do you find difficult to manage your domains? Keeping all domains under one account will help us to check domain expiry date, domain settings and to easily manage other stuffs. Here is a Simple tutorial for importing domains(which is registered on different netfirms account) under one netfirms account.
1. Login to your Netfirms Account’s Control Panel.
2. Goto Domains -> Domain Manager -> click add
3. Search for the existing domain in Netfirms. Once the search is over, you will be asked for netfirms account username and the password of the domain to be imported. Give the details and click add.
4. You will be shown that the domain can be imported or not. If you are allowed to import click continue.
5. You will be shown that the domain can be imported or not. If you are allowed to import click continue. In the next page it will show the order summary. If u are importing domain between Netfirms the order fee will be valued at $0. Click order to continue.
6. Once the order is complete. it will show you the message Successfully purchased. You will also get an confirmation Email to the Registered Email ID.
Have you booked domains with Netfirms? Why you are booking your domains with Netfirms. Do share your views..