Nokia today announced Nokia Lumia 900 at MWC 2012. Nokia Lumia 900 is powered by 1.4 Ghz Single core processor and runs windows phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. Nokia Lumia 900 comes with stunning 4.3 inch AMOLED ClearBlack display and one piece polycarbonate body. It has 8 Megapixel Carl zeiss optics and dual LED Flash. Nokia Lumia 900 is the first phone in the series that comes with 1 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
Nokia Lumia 900 Specifications
- 1.4GHz Single Core processor
- 4.3 Inch ClearBlack AMOLED display
- Windows Mobile 7.5 Mango
- 512 MB RAM, 16 GB Internal Memory
- 8MP camera, Dual LED Flash, Video recording at 720p HD
- 1MP front facing camera for video calling
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- 1830 mAh
- Micro USB
- Micro SIM
Nokia Lumia 900 will begin its sales in global markets in Q2 2012
Do Share Your Views !