Whatsapp messenger is one of the most popular cross platform SMS service for mobile phones. whatsapp is available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and Windows Phones. In the last post we covered about Bluestacks, which lets you to install any android games or android apps on your PC.
Yes ! all you need is bluestacks to enjoy whatsapp on your windows PC. Click Here to check how to install android apps and games on your windows PC
Once you install bluestacks search for whatsapp from Google Play and install it.
Note before you try : you will be signed out of any existing device if you verify the same number in this tutorial. So I recommend to try with different number.
1. Search and install watsapp messenger on bluestacks.
2. Open the watsapp messenger, you will see the home screen of the app
3. You will be asked for phone number verification, all you have to do is select your country and enter your phone number and then click ok.
4. The text verification will fail and you will get another option Call Me, when you click call me whatsapp will call your phone number and an automated voice will tell your 3 digi secret code. Just enter those code on the requested text box and verify your number.
5. Once the verification is complete you will be asked for your name to identify you with your contacts.
6. Yey ! whatsapp messenger is installed successfully and working fine on the PC (Here you can use your physical keyboard to enjoy text conversation)
7. You can also receive Pics and Videos from your contacts and those will be opened in new page.
8 . You can also attach and pics or videos or other formats and have full features of regular whatsapp for mobile phone
Now you can enjoy whatsapp messenger on your PC. If you have any question about this tutorial please use the below comment box.
Do Share Your Views !